Sunday, January 11, 2015

Big News!

Okay, so it has been a while, but I have big news for you! First things first; I can't remember whether I told you yet or not, but we have an i-Pad.  Recently Dad downloaded a language learning program called duolingo, and I am learning German. 

I got my Bob Ross  painting kit that I have been saving up for , and I did another painting.     

But the biggest change is yet to be heard from........
We ( the three oldest kids ), are going to Public School!!!
Tomorrow will be the second week of school, since we started going on January 5th. Early mornings( like 5:00 ), homework, and cram-packed days. The whole thing. Also, tomarrow I will start my flute lessons! YAYY!  I hope we don't have any snow days, mostly because I love school and don't want to miss any of it. So, even though it has been a couple of months, there isn't that much to say. 

But just in case you are wondering, Christmas was really great. I got about 5 or 6 presents, and  2 of them were an easel and a two pack of canvases. Another was a book for inspiration.                    So, there you go! Bye!

 P.S. I'll post pictures later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment