Sunday, January 25, 2015

This week

This week was rather normal...
On Wednesday I had a Faith in God activity on how to use the compass. Our team finished second, and we went home with the jackpot of candy. (-; Just kidding, but we did get some. After that, I went to Young Women's New Beginnings. It was really fun. 
And even though I was able to bring home one of the really cool necklace pendents, I couldn't wear because they ran out of chains. But I'll get one soon!

Also, I'm getting my second flute lesson tomorrow, and I am really exited. While on the subject of school, tomorow, our homeroom is going to draw names for the Winter Carnival. I am am so exited. There are a couple of things I want to do, and I hope I can get one before they are all gone. I'll tell you next Sunday how it turns out!
Bye! };{

No comments:

Post a Comment